(click link): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycNDIzVnqrY&feature=related
>99.9+% of humans use no more than 5% – 10% of their mind. The other 90% has UNIMAGINABLE possibilities – IF only you had instructions that would teach you how to access it! — not maybe, but DEFINITELY.
Now you do….as I have successfully done this myself, and now have a written blueprint that can be used to help others in the same way.
*below pic- CLICK TO ENLARGE — The 10 page “Stairway to Heaven Manuscript” — extremely detailed step by step instructions SUCCESSFULLY used to help me communicate with Infinite Intelligence ( God ), and achieve instant HolisticDNA Healing (medical “miracle”) – the Sixth Sense successfully used.
This very rare but repeatable accomplishment was reached by “tapping” into the power of Infinite Intelligence to achieve HolisticDNA Healing
MY WEBSITE: (click on link)
Just imagine if you had the most advanced, most expensive, high capacity personal computer ever built — and all you did was view the background, screen saver, and used email — that is the equivalent of what you and I are doing when we only use the 5%-10% (conscious) portion of our owns minds!
I HAVE ACCESSED (by design) THE OTHER 90% (subconscious) OF MY MIND – TO INSTANTLY HEAL MY OWN DEPRESSION….. Not a movie / not a Motivational Speaker “how to” book — I did it! The experience was UNIMAGINABLE and hard to believe — virtually anyone would say it was the work of God or a miracle, but like Jodi Foster in the movie Contact, I searched and finally found a scientific / logical explanation ( see my website below for more on what “happened” to me ). I had tapped the Fort Knox of human brain power possibilities, and have the key in my hand right now to share with you.
(case holding “The Stairway to Heaven Manuscript” – presently in a ‘secure location’. Step by step instructions used to accomplish this EXTREMELY rare and EXTREMELY desirable spiritual and medical “miracle”)
click on pic above pic to enlarge
Now I can use this knowledge and skill to help others get relief from their (your) silent agony—the silver lining to my search for a personal instant healing option.
To read part of my TRUE STORY – please see my website — link below. Also referred to as ‘Infinite Intelligence’, or in this case ‘Theta Healing’, Discover the most powerful Super Computer on Earth – which is located right between your own ears – your subconscious mind.! (basis of the motion picture Limitless, starring Bradley Cooper)
Click link for more info:
Steve Meyer / NEW THOUGHT FAITH HEALER
लेखक डैन ब्राउन स्टीव meyer संत anthonys चर्च पिता